At BlankPaperz we support and amplify the voices and stories of young writers, artivists, social entrepreneurs and advocates who use their words, projects and initiatives to address/proffer solutions to the societal issues they’ve noted.
We’re thankful for the support of our community and in 2022, here’s a highlight of our impact.
- 80,000+ webviews + 7 spotlight interviews of young Africans doing awesome stuff.
- 1,000+ downloads of Z’axis Magazine. We reminded young African changemakers & social entrepreneurs that in failure or in success, WE aren’t alone in OUR changemaking journeys.
- 602 entries for the April 2022 Short Piece Contest. We selected 4 winners and 5 runners up.
- ₦850,000 of GC Funds support given to 4 organisations. 826+ beneficiaries were impacted via partner organisations including:
- Educational support of women and girls in Kuchingoro IDP Camp, Abuja, through the Wadi Ben-Hirki Foundation.
- Tickets supported to Ibom Art & Book Festival in Uyo.
- Stilt NG Children’s Mental Health Week 2022 programme in Uyo, Port Harcourt and Calabar.
- Scholarships for the YLEAD Virtual Fellowship by Ikapture Center for Development.